Emmi – Pet Teeth Cleaning
We are now able to offer Emmi-Pet teeth cleaning Services in the salon.
- The method of ultrasonic teeth cleaning is highly effective in removing tartar, improving gums, breath odour and overall oral health, we cannot guarantee the results, effectiveness or suitability for individual pets due to varying external factors. If dogs become distressed or we discover anything likely to cause discomfort to your pet, we will discontinue immediately. The best approach to solve this will then be discussed with you.
- Your dog will have its own tooth brush head that will not be used on another dog. The initial tooth brush head will be supplied as part of your initial consultation and it will need be replaced after approx. 25 treatments or sooner if required. Some pets may chew the brush head, if this is excessive it may need replacing sooner to maintain effectiveness. Brush heads will require replacing after 1 year regardless of number of times they have been used.
Tooth brush heads cost £7.50 each to replace.
- If we feel any teeth are loose or at risk of becoming loose when the tartar comes off we may request you get your pets’ teeth checked at your veterinarian before treatment. It is possible that the tartar build up will be too great and then a veterinary dental may be necessary initially and then follow up with maintenance visits with us.
- We cannot be held responsible for any problems occurring from poor dentition before, during or after any teeth cleaning treatments.
- Divine Dog Groomers Ltd ultrasonic teeth cleaning is not a veterinary procedure and cannot diagnose any veterinarian problems with your dog’s mouth. Please have any concerns checked by your veterinarian.
- Divine Dog Groomers offer 2 types of treatment plans:
- The cost of the pay as you go subsequent/maintenance treatments visits will be charged at each appointment.
- The cost of the pre-paid plan / tartar removal treatment must be paid in full at the initial consultation.
We are now taking bookings so please do let us know if you require any further information.